Win one of 4 scholarships to CSU Summer Arts class with Nickelodeon Animation Studios!
Gain insight into how the creative merges with the business in the world of TV animation. Collaborate to develop a pitch bible and learn the basic production phases of a storyboard-driven show. Work with pros from Nickelodeon Animation Studio including show creators, directors, storyboard artists, and professional designers.
- Work directly with Nickelodeon artists and collaboratively with other students to develop a pitch bible that can be used in your professional portfolio.
- Expand your knowledge of TV animation production.
- Use a variety of methods including traditional and digital.
- Develop the skills and confidence to pitch your idea to an audience.
- Review aspects of a storyboard-driven show.
- This course will culminate in a public presentation of student work.
Scholarship Contest dates:
March 28 through April 25
Summer Class dates:
July 11 to July 24
1st place $2000 towards class
2nd place $1000 towards class
3rd and 4th place each $500 towards class
For more information on this opportunity, go to Scholarship Webpage.