50th Annie Awards
June 1, 2022
50th Annie Awards LIVE – Saturday, February 25, 2023
Thanks to the generous support from this year’s sponsors and advertisers:
- Platinum Level – Cartoon Network Studios/Warner Bros. Animation, DreamWorks Animation, LA Times, Netflix, Variety and Walt Disney Animation Studios/Pixar Animation Studios
- Gold Level – Disney TV Animation, Illumination Entertainment and Riot Games
- Silver Level – The Animation Guild LATSE Local 839, Pixar Animation Studios, Sony Pictures Animation and Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Bronze Level – Epic Game, GKIDS, Nickelodeon and Skydance Animation
- Education/Nonprofit Level – Sheridan College
ASIFA-Hollywood is the world’s foremost professional organization dedicated to promoting the Art of Animation and celebrating the people who create it. Today, ASIFA-Hollywood, the largest chapter of the international organization ASIFA (Association Internationale du Film d'Animation), supports a range of animation activities and preservation efforts through its membership. Current initiatives include the Animation Archive, Animation Aid Foundation, animated film preservation, animation open source support, special events, screenings and of course, the annual Annie Awards.
Created in 1972 by veteran voice talent June Foray, the Annie Awards™ have grown in scope and stature for five decades. For more information on the Annie Awards™, please visit www.annieawards.org.